miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

ME




Which is the best way to start my blog? Showing you my favourite things! As you know,bags,shoes,clothes and diamonds are women's best friends,and for most of us,many of these things never are enough. Every time I open my wardrobe I always have doubts when I have to choose what to wear,specially 'cause I think everything is too old and I need something new to wear it! Anyway,I'll always have a very special place for my favourite things I never am tired to wear it,like the motorcycle leather jacket or the Louis Vuitton handbags. There's a story behind them and this make them much more special for me. Which are your favourite things that you love to wear it everyday?

Cuál es la mejor manera de empezar mi blog? Enseñando mis "must-have"! Cómo sabéis,los bolsos,los zapatos,la ropa y los diamantes son los mejores amigos de las mujeres y,para muchas de nosotras,nunca tenemos suficientes de éstas joyas. Cada vez que abro mi armario siempre tengo dudas cuando tengo que elegir qué ponerme,especialmente porque creo que todo lo que tengo en el armario ya está pasado de moda y necesito algo nuevo que ponerme! De todas formas,mis "favourite things" siempre tendrán un lugar ya que nunca me canso de llevarlos,cómo la motorcycle jacket de piel o los bolsos Louis Vuitton. Hay una historia detrás de cada uno de ellos,por lo que los hace aún más especiales para mi. Cuáles son vuestros tesoros y que os encanta llevar dia tras dia? 



ZARA boots autum/winter 2012




YVES SAINT LAURENT jeans purse

ZARA motorcycle leather jacket
ZARA leather belt
DOLCE & GABBANA sunglasses

LOUIS VUITTON bangle

LOUIS VUITTON Neverfull
LOUIS VUITTON Speedy Monogram Idylle

CHANEL jumbo
CHANEL wallet
CHANEL necklaces


LOUIS VUITTON wallet

DOLCE & GABBANA handbag








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario