martes, 25 de junio de 2013

JUST DO IT







I love a lot of things on this world,but practise sport is one of my hobbies and which I could not live without! Running and spinning are my favourite sports and it helps me to desconnect from work and any other negative thoughts or problems. I practise everyday and I always wear the best clothes that make me feel comfortable and with the best materials. 


From several years,Nike has become my favourite brand to practise any sport. No matter how many times you wash the tops or trousers,they seem new,like the first day I bought it! And the most important thing to me,the dry-fit material. The dry sensation when you're running is awesome and I no doubt to bet for Nike when I have to get any sport piece. But don't forget this: practise sport. Take care of your body,is the most important thing you'll never have.



Practicar deporte es,sin duda,uno de mis hobbies favoritos y una de las cosas que más gustan en el mundo. No podría vivir sin practicarlo! Running y spinning son mis deportes preferidos y me ayudan mucho a desconectar,tanto de trabajo,como de todo lo negativo que puedes tener durante el día. Los practico cada día y para hacerlo siempre llevo la mejor ropa que me haga sentir cómoda y que esté compuesto por los mejores materiales. Durante muchos años,Nike se ha convertido en mi marca favorita y es a la que recurro cada vez que tengo que comprar algo para hacer deporte. No importa cuántas veces utlices los tops,pantalones,mallas,chaquetas...una vez lavados están cómo el primer día que las compré! Y,sobretodo,lo más importante y lo que me lleva a comprar Nike siempre: el material dry-fit. La sensación de que tu piel está seca mientras practicas deporte es increíble! Pero no olvidéis esto: haz deporte. Cuida de tu salud y tu cuerpo. Es lo más importante que tendrás jamás.


NIKE Runnig Jacket
It protects me from the elements (wind,rain) Dri-Fit material and very light






Some of my favourite tops and tights and my essentials to do running




NIKE Running Capris




NIKE Running Tights




POLAR Heart Rate Monitor
NIKE Lunarlon Running Shoes




BELKIN armand




VERSACE Sunglasses




VERSACE Sunglasses
DIOR HOMME Sunglasses





NIKE Tops




NIKE Shorts
H&M Shorts
























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario