domingo, 23 de junio de 2013


GOLDEN 29





Yesterday I celebrated my birthday with my friends in one of the best places of our beloved beach in Badalona. Even the situation requested a summer outfit,for me,my birthday is the most important day of the year and I couldn't avoid to dress to impress ;)

 Golden top and accesories mixed with light trousers and shoes are always a very good option for summer if your skin is tanned and you want to look elegant. At the end of the night I shinned as the moon we had yesterday in the sky of Barcelona. So beautiful!


Ayer por la noche celebré mi cumpleaños con mis amigas en uno de los mejores lugares que hay en la playa de Badalona. Cenar frente al mar es siempre un placer y aunque la situación requería un look veraniego y de chiringuito,no pude evitar arreglarme más de la cuenta ;) Un top y accesorios dorados mezaclados con colores cálidos son siempre una combinación acertada para verano,especialmente si estás bronzeada (el contraste es espectacular) Al final de la noche la luna que había ayer en Barcelona brillaba tanto como mi look,así que puedo decir que acerté por completo! Una luna preciosa!








ZARA Top



H&M Trousers















In love with the texture and material of my new H&M trousers





H&M Bracelet











H&M Rings



ZARA Shoes (my favourites)











My best friends enjoying a lovely dinner at The Sand




The most beautiful moon I've never seen!











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario