jueves, 20 de junio de 2013



BLACK & JEANS


 




As I told you some post ago,black is my favourite colour and I think that there's no better texture and colour that a classic blue jeans to combine with. Today I decided to wear a sofisticated but sportive style with a beautiful black t-shirt with lace details that changed my outfit from head to toe. I decided to add to this "sport-sofistication" my shiny black sandals and my beloved Marc by Marc Jacobs jeans I bought 7 years ago. I still cannot believe I  got the size I used years ago!! This made my day :) Have a sunny and lovely day! 




Cómo os he comentado en algún post anterior,mi color favorito es el negro y creo que no hay mejor textura y color que un clasico tejano azul para combinarlo. Hoy decidí llevar un look un poco más sofisticado pero a la vez cómodo con una preciosa camiseta negra con detalles en encaje y que han cambiado mi look completamente. Lo he combinado con mis sandalias negras y mis queridos tejanos de Marc by Marc Jacobs que compré hace casi 7 años. Aún no me puedo creer que haya conseguido tener la talla que tenía hace tantos años! Feliz día! :)




 





MARC by MARC JACOBS jeans





















ZARA t-shirt
MARC by MARC JACOBS jeans




CHANEL necklace






 




 





GUESS bracelet



H&M ring



ZARA sandals












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario