sábado, 22 de junio de 2013



MY BEAUTY PART II






A few days ago I showed you my beauty secrets,and today I wanna show you my "must" when I have to makeup. 




During my life I have had a lot of foundations,powder blush,mascaras and eyeshadows. When you're a teenager,any makeup fits good on you because your skin is young and brilliant,but when you become a woman,it's time to choose the best to take care of our skin,because is not soo young and brilliant as before :( Chanel foundation is,with no doubt,the best for my skin. I use the "Teint Compact Poudré" because I have combination skin and this matte powder makeup transform my skin and becomes uniform and mate,just what I need for a long day. When the summer comes,like now,I use a classic and the most popular terracota in the world: Terracota Poudre of Guerlain. Is the best to get a summer look and your skin is like you have been hours getting tanned,but with golden rays of light. It's terrific! The rest of cosmetics,like the mascara,for party at night I use DiorShow,it totally changes your look! meanwhile for everyday,I combine between Lancóme and Clinique mascaras. And,as you will see,I'm addicted to Le Vernis Nail Colour and the lip Gloss from Chanel! I love all the colours!

Si hace unos días os mostraba mis secretos de belleza,hoy os quiero enseñar mis "must" a la hora de maquillarme. Durante muchos años he probado todo tipo de maquillajes y cosméticos. Cuando eres adolescente,cualquiera de ellos te va bien,pero cuando te conviertes en mujer,es importante elegir un buen maquillaje que,además de gustarnos cómo nos queda,tiene que tener lo esencial para cuidar nuestra piel y protegerla. Para mi piel,el mejor maquillaje es de Chanel,en especial el "Teint Compact Poudré",el único que ha conseguido transformar mi piel mixta en piel uniforme,sin brillos y totalmente uniforme. Para verano,lo cambio por el mejor terracota del mundo: Terracota Poudre de Guerlain. Es el mejor! Y respecto a las máscaras,para salir por la noche el DiorShow transforma mis pestañas,mientras que para el día a día,utilizo las de Lancóme o Clinique. Y finalmente,veréis que estoy obsesionada con los pintauñas y gloss de Chanel. No lo puedo evitar! Me encantan!







 




CHANEL Mat Lumière Luminous Matte Powder Makeup
CHANEL Joues Contraste Powder Blush
CHANEL Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadow



GUERLAIN Terracotta Bronzing Powder



CHANEL Le Crayon Khól



YVES SAINT LAURENT Touche Èclat 




DIOR DIORSHOW New Look Mascara




DIOR DIORSHOW New Look 
LANCÓME HYPNÓSE Doll Eyes 
CLINIQUE High Impact 




CHANEL Rouge Allure Lip Gloss Lèvres
CHANEL Lèvres Scintillantes





CHANEL Le Vernis Nail Colour





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario