miércoles, 19 de junio de 2013



MY BEAUTY PART I


 


Women have beauty secrets that make us feel beautiful,secure and shiny in any situation. If men knew all these secrets and rituals we do every time we have a date with them, I'm pretty sure that they'd run away!! (The men' ritual is a shower and perfume) Today I'm not gonna explain the women' beauty secrets,but I would like to show you some of my essentials I couldn't live without. 


They're my "must" all the year,but specially for summer,were my face is free of make-up and I have to take care of my skin that is exposed to the light of the sun. I love the beach and I cannot avoid spend hours on the sand!!! During several years,I have tried a lot of mousturizing creams for my face and body and now I can tell that these are the Ones! Which are you "must" beauty secrets?


Las mujeres tenemos secretos de belleza que nos hacen estar guapas,sentirnos seguras y nos hacen brillar ante cualquier situación. Si los hombres supieran los rituales que hacemos antes de quedar con ellos,seguro que se irían corriendo si tenemos en cuenta que su ritual consiste en una ducha y perfumarse! Hoy no voy a desvelar nuestros secretos de belleza,pero si que me gustaría enseñaros mis "must" con los que no podría vivir. Los utilizo cada día durante todo el año,pero no los descuido especialmente en verano,dónde mi piel está más expuesta a los rayos del sol. Adoro la playa y el mar y no puedo evitar pasar horas en la arena! Durante muchos años he estado probando muchas cremas y ahora puedo decir que éstas son,sin duda,mis cremas. Cuáles son vuestros "must" de belleza?





My cream for everyday
LA PRAIRIE Cellular Moisturizer "The Smart Cream"
My eye cream
LA PRAIRIE Eye Gel Advanced Marine Biology


Is very important to clean our face every night and every morning with a good soap!
LA PRAIRIE Foaming Mousse Cleanser



 
The best body lotion ever!!
YVES SAINT LAURENT Total Fitness Nutri-Hydrating Body Lotion




It's important to exfoliate the skin once or twice a week
For my body: LANCÓME Exfoliance Clarté Gel Body





For my face: CLINIQUE 7 day scrub cream





The most famous cream in the world! It's a must in my handbag. It can fixes anything wrong in your skin!
ELIZABETH ARDEN Eight Hours Cream Skin Protectant Limited Edition


My summer perfume for everyday. Classic!
GIORGIO ARMANI Acqua Di Giò




My favourite perfume. I use it all year,but just at night,for special dates ;)
CHANEL Allure Perfume




ZARA summer dress



























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario